Overland Park health club, The Athletic Club is here to help you with dinner this weekend! After all, Valentine’s Day is just around the corner!
Check out this yummy recipe from The Athletic Club’s own, Melissa Moore.
- Start with a tortilla. I use a whole wheat tortilla, any tortilla of your choice would work.
- Add a tablespoon or more of Shatta or other sauce. My favorite is Yummy’s Choice. It’s spicy!
- Add your choice of toppings: onion, peppers, tomatoes, olives and always walnuts.
- Then, shred your choice of cheese on top. I usually use organic white cheddar or fresh mozzarella.
- Finally, put into toaster oven directly on wire rack on 400 degrees for ten minutes.
Note: Be sure to let it cool for a couple of minutes. It will be hot when it comes out!
Pair this with a fresh veggie or fruit salad and a glass of Aubrey Vineyards wine!
Like this recipe? Check our blog for other healthy recipes from Overland Park health club, The Athletic Club. You can also order healthy options from our own Courtside Fresh Bar & Grill!