Do you ever want to skip your morning workout because you are just too tired to get out of bed? Well, there is hope! Check out some tips from Kansas City fitness club, The Athletic Club of Overland Park.
- Set 2 alarms- set your first alarm to go off 15 – 20 minutes before you want to get up. Set your second alarm to go off when you actually NEED to wake up. This will give your body time to adjust to waking up.
- Try cooling down- when the weather is cooler try taking an early bike ride or run. The cooler temperatures are sure to wake you up!
- Be prepared- getting as much prepared as possible the night before can make getting up a little more bearable.
- Go to bed earlier- getting extra sleep will help you feel refreshed and less tired in the mornings.
- Turn on a light- turning on a light when you wake up will help tell your body it is time to get up.
- Work for your alarm- keep your alarm across the room so you have to get out of bed to turn it off!
- Form a habit- the more you get up every morning to go to your Kansas City fitness club, the easier it will be because it becomes part of your routine.
- Eat a peppermint- peppermints are known to create alertness.
- Wash your face- wash your face in cool water to help you feel awake and ready to go!
- Reward your efforts- plan a late breakfast with friends after your workout so you have something to motivate you.
Try some of these tips will help you to get out of bed in the mornings and get into Kansas City fitness club, The Athletic Club of Overland Park! Try as many tips as necessary until you find what works for you!