The Athletic Club offers 60+ group fitness classes each week! All of our classes are taught by certified instructors and take place Monday – Saturday. Not to mention, our classes are completely FREE for members! We encourage you to take as many classes as you would like!
Take a look at some of the classes we offer below.
- HIIT (HIGH INTENSITY INTERVAL TRAINING) – combines short bursts of intense activity with an active recovery. We combing cardio, and strength exercises to completely challenge your body, burn calories, and improve your overall fitness. HIIT is a great way to take your fitness to the next level.
- INSANITY – Master athletic training drills, cardio conditioning, and strength moves to reach your personal best at any level of ability.
- KICKBOX COMBO – kickboxing, plyometrics, rope skipping, and a variety of challenging intervals. Add numerous resources like heavy bags, mitts, and kettle bells, track, stairs, and cycle bikes.
- ZUMBA – an aerobic dance program featuring a variety of rhythms from Latin America. You’ll get a taste of everything: merengue, salsa, flamenco, samba, tango, reggae, cumbia, calypso, cha-cha, belly dancing, break dancing, and more!
- AQUA ZUMBA® – Perfect class for anyone interested in adding a low-impact, high-energy aquatic exercise to their fitness routine. Aqua Zumba® blends the Zumba® philosophy with water resistance for one pool party you shouldn’t miss!
- H20 HOVER – non impact class using buoyancy tools to suspend you while making movements like scissor kicks, bicycles,running, and leaping motions.
- CYCLE SMASH UP – is it a workout or a party? Heart pumping music meets cycle drills in an unexpected twist on this challenging class.
- DYNAMIC YOGA – a powerful Asana practice designed to give the body increased strength, energy, and flexibility.
- YOGA CORE- Yoga focusing on strong deep-abdominal muscles as the key to better posture and a toned torso.
- RIPPED ABS – abdominal and back work with a personal trainer in a group exercise setting.
- PILATES/BARRE – a fusion of ballet inspired barre exercises and traditional mat Pilates. This class is designed to strengthen and tone your body with low impact, but highly effective and controlled muscle movements focusing on your core.
Remember, these are just a few of the group fitness classes we offer so be sure to check our website for a complete list of classes and times.